You must register directly with the ANU School of Art for an interview and upload your portfolio if you have made an application for one or more of the following programs.
1. Bachelor of Design (BDESN)
2. Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVART)
3. Flexible Double Degree where you intend to choose BDESN or BVART as one of your programs
All applicants MUST apply before completing this form.
- Australian and New Zealand applicants apply via the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
- International applicants apply directly to ANU or through UAC International
- Current ANU students apply for a degree transfer by the specified date
You will require the following material during the registration process.
- Application number (except current ANU students who will be asked to enter their student ID number)
- Profile photograph: To assist with interview administration, we require a profile photograph of you. This image should be taken front on and only needs to be head and shoulders, similar to a passport photograph.
- Portfolio: as a guide we recommend that you upload 15-25 images/videos of recent work.
You can save your application at any point, log out and return to finish it at a later stage.
Registrations close Sunday 13 November 2016.