How to apply
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume: this should list all of your art and/or design-related experience, qualifications, details of exhibition participation, details of industry engagement, workshops taken, comissions, residencies, grants and awards
- Statement of Purpose: this should be approximately 300 words in length and it should provide information about your aims in undertaking the program, and an indication of the contexts, topics and media you wish to explore.
- Statement of Competency: this should be approximately 300 words in length and it should provide information about your prior production/making experience relevant to the discipline/area(s) you are applying to. This could include cross-disciplinary experience and mixed-media skills.
- Portfolio: upload between 8-10 images or up to 5 videos of recent work.
- Image List: provide a list that documents the details of each work in your portfolio. Include artist’s name, date, title, medium, size of the work and clearly indicate your role in the making/production (eg. photographer, designer, production assistant, printer, artist/maker etc.).
Applications submitted without all of the necessary material will be subject to lengthy delays.